Senior QA Automation Architect based in Miami with Carvechi Technology.
Define and establish the architecture for testing a broad, service oriented platform for Healthcare applications, solutions, and devices. Work closely with Product Management, product owners, senior leadership, software engineers, business partners, and customers.
• Develop the automation test strategy for our software products, especially at the subsystem and system level, extending the principles of test-driven and behavioral driven development from the component to the subsystem and system levels.
• Serve as lead for team developing the test infrastructure as a key piece of the software development and continuous integration environment.
• Drive the definition, architecture, design, and implementation of Solution software testing, including interfaces, packaging, and deployment. Establish an architectural pattern, standards, and practices to guide the development teams in designing and implementing software in a testable manner.
Drive the tool adoption and migration strategy. Drive the implementation, sustenance and maintenance of the automation test framework.
• Train and communicate the fundamentals of design for testability, test driven development, and behavior driven development to Specialty developers.
• Develop systematic communication of the guidelines, process and patterns included in our software products, and develop a roadmap for sustainment of the test infrastructure.
• Excellent technical acumen to perform design reviews, code reviews and code coverage analysis.
• Proven architectural leadership on large-scale software development products in the Healthcare domain.
Excellent technical acumen to perform design reviews, code reviews and code coverage analysis
Proven experience in Agile environment – managing multiple scrum teams, defining stories and acceptance criterion, managing and promoting test driven development, driving execution and deliverables, etc.
• Ability to develop new approaches to complex and scalable design problems
• Experience using SOAP and RESTful web services.
• Experience in Healthcare related software development, with knowledge of DICOM and HL7 interface and healthcare data types and standards.
• Knowledge and /or experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behavioral Driven Development (BDD).
• Exceptional oral and written communication with experience working with members at various levels
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 8 – 10 years of hands-on experience in all steps of Software development life cycle including project planning, requirements definition, design, algorithm development, coding, review, testing, documentation and maintenance.
• Knowledge of and experience if software test planning, software test procedures, test-driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD).
• Working knowledge of configuration management tools, including GIT (TFS a plus).
• Demonstrated experience in team leadership and ability to give technical direction.