Carvechi Technology seeks a Senior Business Systems Analyst with strong experience in HR and Payroll software and procedures.
The position is located in Miami and is contract to hire.
The role of the Business Systems Analyst will be focusing on functional experience in HR/Payroll/workforce management domain.
The ideal candidate is someone that is process centric and business oriented and not a technical or systems analyst. Strong communication skills and aptitude/personality will be critical for success.
The Business Systems Analyst will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You have demonstrated good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Train users on the use of the system and create training documentation as needed
• Create reports and dashboards as needed for users including usage statistics
• Promote the use of the system including implementing best practices to meet business requirements
• Manage releases as required including testing
• Meet with Management on workforce optimization.
• Troubleshoot issues and work with the appropriate vendors for resolution
• MUST have experience in Human Resources and Payroll.
• Strong customer interaction skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Hands on experience working with functional HR/PayRoll, and workforce management process.
• Experience with functional analysis and requirements gathering.
• Knowledge of page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, triggers, etc. .
• Experience understanding and developing design documents from business requirements
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment promoting process improvement
• Process centric and business oriented
• Team-oriented approach
• A Bachelors Degree is required
• Minimum 5+ years functional experience
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience with Travel and Hospitality is the Plus.