The future of IT is evolving and the basic drivers of information technology are Cloud, Analytics, Mobile engagement, and Security. The future wave of analytics is predictive analytics.
Analytics is evolving and enterprises are being more focused on Predictive Analytics to more quickly, accurately, and in real-time understand future problems and make more informed decision before they have occurred.
Why run your enterprise being reactive? When you can run your enterprise proactive and make informed and better decisions with real-time insights. Predictive analytics provides the insights in the business.
No more than 10% of enterprises and prepared to handle the tremendous amounts of data that is being generated.
Making the transition to a data warehouse quickly is the best way to get a handle on the problem before data manipulation is so critical that the majority of business leaders will not have access to the critical data they are seeking.
The majority of enterprise are slowly adopting a data warehouse and making the transition to analytics. Sports & entertainment is moving even slower with only 5% of Sports teams adopting Big Data & Analytics. Most enterprise estimate they are only analyzing 12% of their data and leaving 88% of the data not even being reviewed or looked into for future trends.
Sports teams are most likely analyzing 5% of the data and leaving 95% of the data not being reviewed. Since the majority of sports teams do not have a data warehouse this leads to even a bigger problem with data manipulation and management.
When it comes to understanding of the sports team fan and consumer predictive analytics is the wave of the future and will help enterprise to review future trends of customers and lower the acquisition cost of obtaining new ones.
Imagine starting every year with a customer base and increasing retention rates for customers and removing the guess work. Stop being reactive and become proactive.
The future wave of predictive analytics starts with understanding the business and reviewing the demands of power, high performance systems, agile and a robust cloud environment. PaaSage powered by SAP is the data warehousing solutions for all enterprise and the wave of IT.