Carvechi Technology is hiring an Office 365 Engineer based in Austin, TX Office. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Microsoft SME who wants to take their career to the next level by becoming a cloud engineer. The successful candidate will leverage their experience to provide administrative support of PCG’s Office 365 hybrid cloud. He or she will also play a key role in a number of planned and ongoing companywide projects that will expand our MS Cloud Services.
• Monitoring and administration of the existing PCG Office 365 environment.
• Manage interaction between the cloud and on-premises components (Active Directory, Exchange).
• Participate in team projects and initiatives involving the cloud environment.
• Provide L3 escalation support to L1/L2 staff
• Be available to provide occasional 24 x 7 on-call escalation support.
• Working knowledge of Office 365.
• Minimum of four years’ experience managing an enterprise Active Directory using Windows 2008 or 2012.
• Minimum of four years’ experience with any combination of Exchange 2007-2016 in an enterprise configuration.
• At least one year of experience with MS PowerShell scripting.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 administration.
• Knowledge of ESX/VMWare virtualization.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical staff.
• Understanding of IaaS & SaaS concepts and practices.
• Knowledge of security & compliance standards
• Working knowledge of SharePoint site & knowledge management concepts.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or O365 Certifications