Carvechi Technology is hiring for a senior ETL DATA Developer based in Miami.
• Designs, develops, tests and implements ETL processes to support the backend core system MS SQL database communications.
• Consults with staff to analyze reporting needs including layout, data content and delivery channels.
• Works closely with others to develop data transfer procedures and/or automated interfaces, and resolve technical issues with database functionality
• Delivers and maintains data and/or database management systems.
• Develops and maintains database operational support documentation
• Three years of experience in information systems/technology.
• Advanced knowledge in the design and development of ETL processes using SSIS for SQL Server 2008 or later.
• Proficiency working with SQL Server 2008 or later, T-SQL ,MYSQL and SSRS.
• Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies and methodologies and apply them to
• technological and/or business needs of mid-level scope.
• Basic understanding of data modeling concepts and methodologies.
• Basic understanding of application development concepts and methodologies.
• Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve mid-level technical problems and system coordination issues.