Carvechi Technology is hiring for a AWS Certified Cloud Engineer based in Austin, TX with experience in performance based analytics.
• Experience with managing multiple accounts and performing audit functionality.
• Assists in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications.
• Experience with programming AWS cloud, Google Cloud
• Builds prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing and sets up and runs lab simulations.
• Develops and executes unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
• Shares expertise throughout the organization and may provide user training for products.
• Evaluates engineering approaches and risks to produce development plans that ensure high quality, low cost products and systems.
• Identifies and keeps abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
• Authors technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations when needed.
• Participates in relevant project technical reviews and audits.
• Reviews, mentors and coaches, while defining and promoting use of standards, best practices and lessons learned.
• Works with end users, Product analysts, cost analytics, and performance based analytics. Works with customers and technical implementations.
• Amazon Web Service certified.
• Experience in analytics for cost or performance based.
• Experience with Hadoop, or SQL
• Experience with AWS S3 &RDS is required.
• Web services and APIs and in RESTful and SOAP.
• Design patterns.
• Platform architecture, operating and development
• PaaS for storage, compute and applications.
• Infrastructure as a Service platform (Amazon Web Services, Azure, etc.)
• User management, security and identity management.
• Security and Compliance experience
• Understanding of business strategy.
• Process implementation and improvement.
• Bachelor’s (or equivalent industrial experiences) degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering discipline.
• Programming experience with public clouds such as Google Cloud, Azure and AWS.
• 4-6 years’ production coding experience
• AWS Certification Required
• Experience developing platforms and managing multiple accounts.
• Development controls and Security and Compliance with SOX and HIPPA
• Experience with Database configuration Hadoop, or SQL.